Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Update!


 
 
Kobe wrote me today to give an update on CongCong and I wanted to pass it along to all of you who are praying. Here is the update:
 
Hi,
I am all right and so is congcong. He is good. He just finished his 4th treatment and he is doing ok. We were talking about climbing the mountains 2 weeks ago, so maybe we will do that later... These were taken when he was having the 4th treatment. My gf and a friend from BMH named Emma went to see him too, Emma (on the right of the picture) brought him the flowers( the hospital didn't allow people to bring flowers inside the patient room but I said " it is for the doctor( pretend that I was visiting a doctor)", so they let us in haha. Actually it was for the doctor or the nurse, because once they found the flower, they would take it away.
CongCong is alright now, don't worry... I am really grateful!
Kobe

No comments:

Post a Comment