Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Visit with CongCong

I was blessed to get to meet CongCong in person 2 weeks ago.  I saw him at the orphanage while he was briefly out of the hospital between his chemo rounds.  CongCong heard I was coming to visit the orphanage (I was there adopting my new son!) and wanted to personally thank me for all the help and support that everyone has given him.

CongCong was grateful for everyone praying for him.  Thanks to a donation that came into Bring Me Hope in honor of CongCong, I was able to personally hand deliver this blessing to him directly.  CongCong is a new christian learning about Jesus, and he is amazed that all these people across the world CARE about him and PRAY for him. 




A special thank you to YOU for praying, donating, and emailing CongCong.  We are all helping him by showing him that Jesus loves him and we are all his brothers and sisters through Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment